Wednesday 26 January 2011

A little about me...

So, my name is Logan...



I'm a 16 week old brindle-coloured Boston Terrier and causing lots of havoc in my new home.
I'm hoping to post all about my adventures growing up as long as my Typist (also known as Mum) can keep motivated!
So far I have been living with the Humans that call themselves Mum and Dad for 8 days. This has been eventful ...
I've learnt that sleeping in my bed is actually okay, I wasn't to keen on it to begin with! Dad ended up sleeping with me on the sofa most nights, until Mum got strict and they started to ignore my whimpers. I gave up in the end, and now I snuggle down and sleep at Nun'nights time.

I'm a little shy so the parents took me into town last Saturday to get to meet lots of different people. It was brilliant, everyone wanted to meet me and Mum gave them pieces of sausage so I would like them! Bribery works! Whilst we was meeting peeps, I felt a little cold, so Dad brought me a Hoodie, which I look super cute in, even if I do say so myself!

Speak soon,

Logan x

No comments:

Post a Comment