Sunday 30 January 2011

Making New Friends

Today I made a new friend! Her name is Stella and Mum kept saying how important it was for us to get on. Apparently she is my Auntie in some weird human/dog kinda way and we need to get on to make everybody's life a bit easier ... and guess what, we do!

Ok, so she was a little bit growly with me, but other than that, she was nice enough. She's a bit older than me and wasn't very interested in playing but she'll come round!

I've also been out and about as well. Mum and Dad took me into town for a walk yesterday afternoon and lots of people fussed me again. I'm much better on my lead now and not so reluctant.

Mum keeps mentioning about going to "Puppy School" tomorrow, but I'm not sure what that means. Guess I'll soon find out!

Kisses,

Logan x

No comments:

Post a Comment