Tuesday 1 February 2011

So Puppy School ...

Mum and Dad dragged me off to Puppy School last night and it was awesome. I met loads of new doggie friends, most of who were older and definately bigger than me. :)
As it was the first lesson, we only covered some basics. I had to sit, stand and lay down. All was good until we got the the lay down point ... I'm really not sure that I am meant to lay down and definately didn't want to, Mum said we would have to practise at home. I am okay with that to be honest because if I practise she treats me with some little pieces of sausage. Win! :)
I've also decided to start to nibble, which makes Dad growl at me in a really weird way. Mum's slippers and Dad's trainers are my particular favourites. Mum is making excuses for me saying maybe I am teething, but I don't think Dad is buying it!
Anywho, I'm being dragged off to practise!

Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment