Monday 7 February 2011

It's a good job I'm so damn cute ...

So, today was 2nd week of Puppy School - not exactly my finest hour! I didn't seem to be able to remember last week and preferred to annoy the other dogs this week, especially Toby the labrador. He was roughly 7 times my size. :) Mum wasn't very pleased but Dad thought I was quite amusing!
I was quite good at the "recall" though. Mum keeps mentioning "lots more practise this week". Not sure if I should be worried or not!

I did have a fab weekend though. Sunday, we went for a walk around the local market, got to meet lots of peeps and their dogs. Lots of fun as I learnt about something new and very special ... MUD. I got covered! :) This was not so good however when I got home and Dad had to put me in a bowl, whilst Mum washed my feet :( It would appear that I am not as keen with water ...

Anywho, I'd better be off. The parents thought Puppy School would wear me out - HA! No chance! Currently all my toys are all over the floor, after I launched myself after them! I am still running riot, allowing myself brief pauses when I sit in my now empty toy box! I also spent a good ten minutes or so chasing my tail, and some more time jumping all over the living room. Good times!

Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment