Saturday 5 February 2011

Saturdays are the best!


*Check out the new hoodie to stop me shivering quite so much ...*

I have had the best day! We all had the longest lie-in and then we went into town this morning and met loads more people. I went to have my claws trimmed, and behaved perfectly! As this was a first (having my nails clipped, not me behaving) I think the rents were quite impressed!
This afternoon Mum and I went up to see Nanny and Stella again. Stella was a little grumpy again today. We went out for a walk together and she was ok after that.
Also, got to run around Great-Nan's garden which was AWESOME! I was really fast and kept going even after Mum was cream-crackered!
However, the tiredness has now caught up with me... Nan and Grandad (Dad's side) came round to see me and I was rubbish, just curled up and went to sleep. Think I may have run too much earlier!
So, once again I am off to sleeps, once I have finished nibbling my new toys! :)

Speak soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment