Monday 14 February 2011

Puppy School Week 3.

Firstly, Happy Valentines Day! I've had lots of snuggles today!

Today was 3rd week of puppy school. I was very good at recall and walking to heel. To be quite honest, I've very good on the lead, so Mum and Dad don't really have any worries there ... I'm modest too! :)
However, it wasn't all good. I decided to forget "sit" and "watch" and just stood there pulling away from Mum.
Still, we have a break next week so lots of time to practise!

Had a good weekend with lots of walks. Our local Park's Trust runs Waggy Walks so yesterday we went along! It was lots of fun. There were about 20 other dogs, all different breeds and ages. I really enjoyed myself, running along with all the other dogs. There was only 2 of us on lead, the rest were running wild! It looked brilliant, but Mum said I wasn't good enough on "recall" to be let loose! That is a good enough excuse for me to practise.

I am currently dragging my blanket all over the houe. I think I deserve a run-around after concentrating so hard at Puppy School!

Anyway, speak soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment